Google Website Translator Gadget

11.01.2011

November 1st 2011 Morning Prayers

Morning Prayer Video From Indigo Ribbon Campaign Participant: A Targeted Individual (For Hope)


















Written Version For Translation:


"My God who is maker and sustainer of all of life, Today is November 1, 2011, Indigo Ribbon month, God, in support of targeted individuals all around the world. My prayers today in honor of the first day of Indigo Ribbon Month, God, though this inner light symbolized in this candle I hold in the palms of my hands that is You, is within all of your Children on this planet, and I honor it because they are You, today I want to honor this light as a powerful symbol of those who have their rights violated on a daily basis but fight for justice the same, and that is Targeted Individuals. This light symbolizes the combined strength of Targeted Individuals everywhere and I hold it in the palm of my hand today as a symbol of remembrance of those who continue living in spite of the crimes committed against them, continue to raise awareness of the crimes of organized group stalking and electronic harassment no matter what obstacles are thrown in their path towards justice, and in honor of that courage of conviction and inner strength that many targets of these crimes show day after day, simply by living. Today God, I want to offer targeted individuals around the world a prayer of hope this morning that I hope will inspire victims of these crimes to continue on each day fighting for the most basic of human rights that are denied them and others like them every single day. And In honor of that courage, God, I offer this morning prayer:



A Morning Prayer For Targeted Individuals: November 1st, 2011
"My God who is 
Maker and Sustainer of All That Is, 
Lend Targeted Individuals everywhere health, strength, and Love 
During this coming day and sustain that love Into the coming night. 
For my air is their air, and their air mine and that Air is You 
And it is the only real thing 
That enduringly sustains us all. 
Guide us with Your Divine Wisdom 
And be humanity's compass 
As we each walk the way 
That is our soul's path 
This coming day. 
Bless everyone, God. 
All of us. 
And encourage us all to bless each other. 
And Blessed be to all. 
Amen. "
"Targeted Individuals everywhere
I see you
I hear you
I am with you
and I pray for you. 
Thank you. "


Participants Website: http://www.ati4hope.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog-Page (2) Blog-Post (23)