Google Website Translator Gadget

11.01.2011

November 1st, 2011 Evening Prayers

November 1st, 2011 Evening Prayers For Indigo Ribbon Campaign  




 




Written Version
"Hello God, It’s November 1st, 2011 Indigo Ribbon Month and this is my evening prayer for Targeted Individuals. The prayer is not one that is my own tonight God and I hope that by sincere effort and intent God, this prayer resonates all the same with those who hear it.
Here is my prayer to Targeted Individuals tonight God. Guide my voice God and allow those who hear me speak “I Am” it is their very soul that speaks those words to them tonight and my own word fall silent on their ears so their own souls may preach to them.
I offer this affirmation as my prayer tonight:"




Affirmation of the Disciple
**Original Source: Lucis Trust, no affiliation.**
"I am a point of light within a greater Light. I am a strand of loving energy within the stream of Love divine. I am a point of sacrificial Fire, focused within the fiery Will of God. 
And thus I stand
I am a way by which men may achieve. I am a source of strength, enabling them to stand. I am a beam of light, shining upon their way. 
And thus I stand.
And standing thus, revolve And tread this way the ways of men, And know the ways of God. 
And thus I stand."
*
"And Targeted Individuals everywhere, I want you to know tonight that I see you, I hear you, I am with you and I pray for you. Good night."


Spoken by Participant: A Targeted Individual (For Hope)














*******************














No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog-Page (2) Blog-Post (23)