Google Website Translator Gadget

11.05.2011

November 5th, 2011 Evening Prayers

In support of Targeted Individuals everywhere, this evening, November 5th, 2011 (By the way, happy Guy Fawkes Day) of Indigo Ribbon Month, I want to offer a prayer for Targeted Individuals  tonight. Find those who would resonate with my words the most God, and give resources of equal resonance to TI's and TI-Supportive individuals to help them both cope with and keep up continuing activism efforts against these crimes. Thank you God.




I Pray
I pray for your healing tonight,
I pray for your strength
I pray for your ability to rise above Challenges
No matter how imperfectly you face them
I pray that tonight you have a wonderful
Restful nights sleep 
And I pray that those who harass and stalk you
Call it a night a little earlier tonight
Or that God grants you peace and amnesty
From the psychological and physical harassment
This very beautiful night
Tonight I pray that you do not "kick yourself"
For handling the perpetrators of these crimes
Less than perfectly
I pray that you never lose hope in humanity
And that you capacity to still be able to hope
Means for you that at least one other person
In this world still has faith in the ability of a 
Single person to change the world
And that you know that you do not need
The blessing of another person
To know what is right for you 
And to do what is right
Have a restful nights sleep
And blessed dreams tonight
I pray that tomorrow morning
When you wake up to sunlight
You see the promise of what could
Be the best day of your life so far
Targeted Individuals everywhere,
I want you to know that I see you, I hear you, I pray for you, and I am with you. 
And thank you for being here with me and the rest of humanity.
Thank you.
Amen.


Prayer from Participant: A Targeted Individual (For Hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog-Page (2) Blog-Post (23)