Google Website Translator Gadget

10.09.2011

A Song to Build Your Courage

This is a song that I love. If you have never listened to it, especially the last part, I encourage you to listen to it. Here is a link to the You Tube video, or you can watch it below. The song is called "Sea Lion" by Sage Francis, featuring Saul Williams, and what is below is the final verse of the song (which is 2min 52 sec. into the song). Enjoy!


I’m a tenor in the choir
But I sing a different song
Of how the wheres and whys of now
All prove I don’t belong
But I’m staying
I've planted seeds and plan to watch them grow
I've watered all my wishes dreams fulfilled
More seeds to sow
And I promise
To learn to love
The way I've learned to fear
To unknot all the inhibitions
Tangled in my hair
To let my ego mound in piles
Around the barber chair
And make a graceful exit
From my vexed troubled years
I've decided
I've been invited to my own resort

Where knights can leave their armor
Neatly piled by the door
And every woman, child, and man will
Gather by the shore
And study how sea lions
Swim in cursive


- song, "Sea Lion" by Musical Artist Sage Francis
feat. Saul Williams




No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog-Page (2) Blog-Post (23)